A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Roasted Pepper Soup
*8 c. vegetable broth
* 4 c. roasted peppers
* 1/2 small onion, coarsely diced
* 3 T. olive oil
To Serve: * bacon and jalapeno slices
* kale chips
* grilled cheese sandwich
1. Put medium pot over medium heat.
2. Pour in oil and add onions. Stir.
3. Once the onions are translucent, add roasted peppers and mix.
4. Add in the vegetable broth and stir.
5. With an immersion blender, blend soup until it is a smooth texture.
6. Cook soup for 10-15 minutes on low. If you’re planning to have a grilled cheese sandwich on the side, now is the time to make it.
7. Ladle soup into bowls and top with kale chips.