* 2 1/2 pounds flank steak, trimmed of fat and sliced into quarters
* 1/3 c. taco seasoning
* 1/2 c. beef broth or water
* 1/2 Vidalia onion, sliced thin
* 1/4 c. and 1/4 c. lime juice, separated
* 1/8 c. tequila
* 2 T. vegetable oil
* taco shells
* shredded lettuce
* Pico de Gallo
* hot sauce
* sour cream
* lime wedges
1. Season the meat: Coat the flank steak pieces in taco seasoning. Distribute seasoning evenly over meat.
2. Combine all ingredients, except 1/4 cup of lime juice in a crockpot. Begin with the onions, meat, and finally, liquids.
2. Cook on low for 4 hours, or until meat shreds with two forks.
3. Shred meat and mix with remaining lime juice.
4. Assemble tacos with desired toppings.