* 1 head of Romaine lettuce, chopped
* 10 oz. mesclun greens
* 2 c. roasted cauliflower, cold
* 1/3 c. pine nuts
* 1/3 c. pomegranate seeds
* 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
* 1/2 c. olive oil
* 1 T. dijon mustard
* 1 small shallot, minced
* 1 t. each salt and pepper, plus more to taste
1. Rinse and mix Romaine and mesclun greens and place in a large bowl.
2. In a small pan over low heat, toast pine nuts for 3-5 minutes, shaking frequently. Set aside to cool.
3. For the dressing: Whisk the oil, vinegar, minced shallot, dijon, salt, and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
4. To assemble the salad: Toss cauliflower, pine nuts, and pomegranate seeds with the lettuce greens. Then drizzle in the dressing and toss. Taste and add additional salt and pepper, as needed.