A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Roasted Baby Peppers
* 1 16 oz. bag mini multicolored peppers
* 1/4 c. olive oil
* 1/4 t. each of dried basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, rosemary
* 1/2 t. pepper
*1/4 t. salt
* 1 sprinkle of crushed red pepper (optional, but why not?)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in small bowl.
3. In a large bowl, pour in olive oil,
mixed herbs, and spices over peppers. Toss.
4. Place peppers onto a medium sheet
pan and bake for 45 minutes.
Toss peppers halfway through.