A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi
* 2 T. Olive Oil
* 1 12 oz. package frozen Cauliflower Gnocchi
* 1/4 c. Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
* 1/4 c. Frozen Corn, thawed
* 4 T. of Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil
* 2 T. Pesto
* 2 T. Parmesan, plus more
* Pepper and Crushed Red Pepper, optional
1. Place oil in a medium sized pan over medium heat.
2. Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
3. In a large bowl, combine spinach, corn, sun dried tomatoes, pesto, and parmesan.
4. Once the gnocchi is cooked, add to other ingredients and toss. Add pepper and more cheese if desired.