A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Oreo Chocolate Chip Pancakes
* 2 1/2 c. Flour
* 1 1/2 c. Oreo Cookies, crushed
* 1/4 c. Sugar
* 2 t. Baking Powder
* 1 t. Baking Soda
* 1/2 t. Salt
* 2 c. Milk
* 2 Eggs
* 1/4 c. Vegetable Oil
* 1 T. Vanilla
* 2/3 c. Chocolate Chips
* Butter for the pan
* Maple Syrup
* Powdered Sugar
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk all wet ingredients into a separate medium sized bowl.
3. Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
4. Butter a large pan and place it over medium heat.
5. Use a 1/3 measuring cup to make each pancake. Flip after about 4-5 minutes, or after sides begin to look golden.
6. Cook for another 3-4 minutes. Repeat for the remainder of the batter.
*Be sure to add additional butter to the pan before making more pancakes