A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Quick Italian Stallion Hero
* 1/2 loaf of Semolina Italian bread
* 4 slices of Sharp Provolone Cheese
* 6 slices of Ham Capicola
* 6 slices of Salami
* 6 slices of Pepperoni, cold cut size
* 2 leaves of Romaine Lettuce, washed and halved
* 1 Roasted Red Pepper, cut into strips
*2 T. Olive Oil
* 2 T. Red Wine Vinegar
* pinch of Salt
* pinch of Pepper
* 1/4 t. Dried Oregano
1. Slice the Italian bread in half, lengthwise.
2. Layer the ham capicola, followed by the pepperoni, salami, and finally the provolone cheese onto the bread.
3. Place lettuce on top of the cheese and top with the roasted pepper strips.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano.
5. Pour the dressing onto the inside of the top part of the hero. Close the sandwich.