A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Herbed Roasted Rainbow Carrots
* 2 pounds of Rainbow Carrots, rinsed
* 4 T. Salted Butter, melted
* 6-8 sprigs of fresh Thyme
* 2-4 Sage Leaves
* 2 T. good quality Olive Oil
* 1 T. Salt
* 1 1/2 t. Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel the carrots and slice them into 1/2 inch rounds.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave and mix with the oil.
4. Remove thyme from stems and finely mince the sage leaves.
5. Combine herbs, salt, and pepper in the butter oil mixture.
6. Toss the carrots in the mixture and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
7. Bake on the middle rack for 40-50 minutes, or until the carrots are fork tender.