A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
* 3 pounds of Russet Potatoes, scrubbed
* 1 head of Garlic, peeled
* 2 T. Olive Oil
* 1 stick Salted Butter
* 2 1/2 c. Chicken Broth
* 2 T. dried Rosemary
* 1 T. dried Thyme
1. Slice off the ends of the potatoes and cut into 1 inch slices.
2. Thinly slice or mince the head of garlic. Slicing will give a bolder garlic flavor.
3. Place a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add butter and oil to the pan. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic to the pan.
5. Season one side of the potatoes with salt and pepper. Place seasoned side down in the pan.
6. Season the other side of the potatoes. Cover for 10-15 minuets, or until the potatoes are golden brown on the bottom.
7. Flip the potatoes over and add 1/2 cup of chicken broth to the pan and cover.
8. Once the broth is absorbed, add more 1/2 cup at a time. Cover. Repeat this step for about 45 more minutes, or until most of the broth has soaked into the potatoes. Potatoes should be fork tender.