A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Everything Egg & Avocado Hash Brown
Ingredients (per person):
* 1 Frozen Hashbrown Patty
* 2-3 Chicken Breakfast Sausages
* 1 Egg
* 1/2 Haas Avocado
* 1 t. Everything Seasoning
* 1 T. Butter, to grease the pan
* Hot Sauce (optional)
1. Microwave the hash brown for 1 minute.
2. Heat the butter in a small fry pan. Once the butter is melted, add the sausage to the pan.
3. Prepare the egg as desired; fried, poached, scrambled, over easy, etc.
4. Place the heated hash brown in the toaster oven (or in the heated pan and crisp for 3 minutes.
5. Place the hash brown on a plate.
6. Slice and scoop out the avocado onto the hash brown.
7. Top with everything seasoning.
8. Finish with the egg on top.
9. Add hot sauce if desired and plate the sausage.