A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Everything Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Crescent Ring
* 5 Eggs
* 1 T. Butter
* Pepper, optional
* 6 slices of crispy Bacon
* 3/4 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
* 1 tube of Crescent Rolls
* 2 T. Everything Seasoning
* Cooking Spray, or butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Scramble the eggs and add pepper, if desired.
3. Grease a pan and place it over medium heat.
4. Scramble the eggs and set aside.
5. Grease a small sheet pan and unroll the crescents. Tear along the perforations into triangles.
6. Create an oval with the crescents on the pan.
* The triangle bases should be touching and the points should be at the top.
7. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese onto the base of the ring.
8. Spoon the eggs on top of the cheese.
9. Break the bacon up and place on top of the eggs around the ring.
10. Add the rest of the cheese on top of the bacon.
11. Seal the crescent ring by bringing the triangle tips over the filling and tucking them under the base of the ring.
12. Sprinkle the everything seasoning on top of the ring and place in the oven and cook according to crescent package directions (usually about 15-17 minutes).