* 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cleaned
* 1 c. plus 3/4 c. barbecue sauce, separated
* 1 1/2 c. spiced apple cider
* 1/2 small onion, sliced thin
* 2 T. vegetable oil
* 2 T. apple cider vinegar
* 1 t. salt and pepper
* potato rolls
* bread and butter pickles
* barbecue sauce
* potato chips
1. Put onions into the crockpot.
2. Rub oil onto pork tenderloin and season with salt and pepper. Place on top of the onions.
3. Pour 1 cup of barbecue sauce on top of pork, followed by the spiced cider, and vinegar.
4. Cook on high for 4-5 hours (depending on crockpot).
5. Remove pork tenderloin and place it in a bowl. Shred with two forks.
6. Take 1/4 cup of crockpot liquid and 1/2 c. barbecue sauce and add it to pork and mix.
* Serve barbecue pulled pork on a potato roll with bread and butter pickles and potato chips on the side.