A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Cheesy Veggie Muffins
* 2 1/2 c. Flour
* 2 t. Baking Powder
* 1 t. Baking Soda
* 1/2 t. Salt
* 1 t. Garlic Powder
* 1 t. Salt
* 2 t. Pepper
* 1 t. Paprika
* 1 t. Onion Powder
* 2 c. Milk
* 2 Eggs
* 1/4 c. Vegetable Oil
* 4 Carrots, shredded
* 1/2 c. frozen Corn, thawed and drained
* 1/2 c. frozen chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
* 1/4 c. frozen Peas, thawed and drained
* 1/3 c. frozen Broccoli, drained and thawed
* 2 c. Cheese such as Mexican Blend, shredded
*Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk milk, eggs, and oil into a separate medium sized bowl.
3. Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
4. Mix vegetables and cheese into batter. Batter should be thick.
5. Grease two large cupcake pans and fill each cup 3/4 of the way.
6. Bake muffins for 21-26 minutes, depending on the color of the pans.
Serve alongside poached/ fried eggs with ketchup or hot sauce.