A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
CBRC: Chicken Bacon Ranch Cheddar Sandwich
* 4 fried Chicken Cutlets
* 8 slices of cooked Bacon
* 1 c. shredded Cheddar Cheese, or mixed blend
* 4 Ciabatta Rolls
* 1/3 c. Ranch Dressing
* 4 leaves of Romaine Lettuce, washed and halved
* Hot Sauce (optional)
*Sweet Potato Waffle Fries, cooked according to package directions
1. Slice chicken cutlets into strips. Set aside.
2. Heat chicken cutlets for 30 seconds in the microwave.
3. Slice the ciabatta rolls in half, horizontally.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese onto both sides of the inside of each ciabatta roll.
5. Break bacon into two pieces and place 4 pieces inside each ciabatta roll.
6. Add 1/4 chicken into each of the ciabatta rolls.
7. Toast the sandwiches in the toaster oven or preheated oven for 3-5 minutes, just to melt the cheese.
8. Add ranch, hot sauce, and lettuce if desired.