* 1 12 oz. fresh pizza dough, room temperature
* flour, to roll out dough
* 2 T. olive oil, for pizza pan
* 2 c. broccoli rabe
* 3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 10 oz. jar sun dried tomatoes in oil, not drained
* 1 c. fresh basil leaves
* 1/4 c. grated Pecorino Romano cheese
* 1 clove garlic
* 1 t. pepper
* 1/2 t. salt
* juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Roll out dough onto a floured surface. Grease a large rectangular baking sheet or stone with olive oil. Place rolled out dough onto baking sheet or stone.
3. Bake dough for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
4. In microwave, heat broccoli rabe for 2 minutes. Drain with a fork to remove excess liquid.
5. In a food processor or blender, add in sun dried tomatoes, garlic, pecorino Romano, pepper, salt, basil, and lemon juice. Blend until combined.
6. Spread sun dried tomato pesto onto pizza dough. Top with broccoli rabe and shredded mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.