A food lover and Stay-At-Home-Mom's tales and recipes from her kitchen
Black Bean, Hatch Chile, & Corn Salsa
* 1 15 oz. can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 15 oz. can Yellow Corn, rinsed and drained
* 1 4.5 oz. can Hatch Chiles
* 8-10 Cherry Tomatoes
* 1/2 c. Cilantro, cleaned and roughly chopped
* 1 small Sweet or Red Onion, diced
* 3 Limes
* Salt & Pepper
* Tortilla Chips, to serve
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, onion, and chiles.
2. Cut the the tomatoes into quarters and add to the bowl.
3. Add in the chopped cilantro.
4. Juice the limes and add the juice to the bowl.
5. Mix all of the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper until desired flavor is reached.