* 4 c. barbecue pulled pork
* 8 corn or flour tortillas
* 1/2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
* 4 c. red cabbage, shredded
* 3 T. sugar
* 1/4 c. vegetable oil
* 1/3 c. rice wine vinegar
* 2 T apple cider vinegar
* 1 t. pepper
* 1 t. salt
* 1/2 c. corn, drained
* 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
* barbecue sauce
1. Make the Slaw: Rinse and dry the cabbage and place in a large bowl.
2. Add in the corn, oil, both vinegars, sugar, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Mix well.
3. Let the slaw marinate for at least 15-20 minutes.
4. Microwave the pork for 2 minutes.
5. Lay tortilla on a plate. Place 1/2 cup pork inside tortilla and top with 1/4 cup (or more) of slaw. Top with barbecue sauce, if desired.