* 2 breasts of chicken, sliced thick
* 1/4 c. barbecue sauce
* 4 T. olive oil, separated
* 1 T. barbecue seasoning
* 3 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped
* 1 c. corn, drained
* 1 c. black beans, drained
* 4 scallions, sliced into 1/4 inch discs
* 1 large beefsteak tomato, cubed
* 2 ripe Haas avocados, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
* 2 c. crushed tortilla chips
* 1/3 red onion, diced
For the Dressing:
* 1/3 c. sour cream
* 1/2 c. Barbecue sauce
* 1 ancho chile (optional)
* 1/2 t. salt
1. Toss chicken, 2 tablespoons of oil, and barbecue seasoning together in a bowl.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 7-10 minutes. Flip over and cook for another 7-10 minutes, or until the thickest part of the chicken reads 165 on a meat thermometer.
4. Dice chicken into bitesized pieces and toss in 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce. Place in refrigerator to cool.
5. Combine all salad ingredients, except the tortilla chips into a large salad bowl. Toss.
6. Puree dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth.
7. Dress the salad and plate it. Top with tortilla chips. Serve immediately.